State Policy & Guidance to Respond to Coronavirus Outbreak
Child Care Resources from the Department of Social Services
- FAQs and resources for parents and providers
Nutrition Assistance & Cash Assistance Benefits (SNAP, TANF & WIC)
- Emergency SNAP benefits for March & April
- Auto extend enrollment for six months
- Emergency cash assistance for families through local DSS
- For WIC assistance, call your local office. More info here.
Public Health Insurance Benefits (Medicaid & FAMIS)
Additional flexibility is being offered including no co-pays and encouraging tele-health visits.
Behavioral Health Guidance from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Individuals coping with COVID-19
- Resources for healthcare providers and front line personnel
- Guidance for behavioral health providers
Public School Resources (Pre-K through 12th Grade)
- Find updated FAQs on topics including graduation requirements and food assistance. Additional resources will be available on your school district’s webpage.
To apply for benefits please visit CommonHelp