2016 Infographics are here!
Posted: - By: S. Beth Nolan
Voices is pleased to release its 2nd annual infographics.
Each infographic represents a region of the Commonwealth, and gives a snapshot of how children are faring in both the region, and its localities.
The statewide infographic allows you to look at how children in your area are faring compared to children in the Commonwealth as a whole.
What are some ways you can use them?
- Take them to a meeting with a policymaker to share fact about child well-being in his/her district
- Share them with your local networks to start a conversation on child well-being in your area
- Use them in a presentation to talk about child well-being
- Show them to your local elected officials (School board members, Boards of Supervisors, etc.)
- You can even show them to your friends for a conversation starter!
Whatever way you chose to use them, we hope you find them valuable.
Read More Blog Posts