Early Childhood Election Tool-Kit
When you go to the ballot box, do you vote based on how candidates support kids or your family? Then you need to know where each candidate stands on kids’ issues!
We have created a tool-kit as a simple way to connect with candidates and other voters on early childhood education topics.
How to use this tool kit:
- On the first page are simple facts to share with candidates or other voters about the importance of early childhood development to voters, vulnerable families and long-term economic success.
- The second page has simple questions that you can ask candidates to find out more about their interest and opinions on early childhood.
Use this tool-kit when:
- Candidates knock at your door for door-to-door campaigning
- At neighborhood meetings and events
- If you attend candidate forums or debates
- You encounter candidates at other public events or activities
We hope you will find this series of facts and questions useful. If you have any questions please contact Emily Griffey at email@example.com.
Read More Blog Posts