A network of more than 20 organizations has developed this comprehensive policy agenda for Virginia’s youngest children seeking to “Build the Path to Virginia’s Prosperity“. To ensure our decision-makers give careful consideration to these issues and prioritize early childhood we will need all of you as stakeholders and advocates to weigh in. Join with us to learn more about the details of the Unified Policy Agenda and opportunities for action.
EC Policy Network Unified Policy Agenda – 2015 Roll Out Conference Call
Friday, December 19th 12:00- 1:00 PM
(please provide your email to participate; call in number will be provided after sign-up)
This call will cover the details of the EC Policy Network policy priorities, updates from the Governor’s budget proposal, key legislative dates and opportunities for action. If you are interested in tracking the following policy issues during session you will find this call useful:
– Safety in all child care settings, including small family homes
– Quality and professional development in early learning settings
– Investments in two-generation approaches, such as home visiting and early intervention
– Increasing enrollment in the Virginia Preschool Initiative
– Alignment to ensure collaboration and coordination
If you have more questions about the EC Policy Network please contact Emily Griffey at (804) 649-0184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read More Blog Posts